Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Little blessings.

"Oh, that's totally buttered popcorn."
"What? no! How on earth did you get that?"
"Hey! I'm still tasting the other jelly beans, ok? um... roasted marshmallow?"
"Hehe, no."
"coconut??"
"Wow, you are failing at this."
"Vanilla?"
"Yes, good job!"
Logan rolled his eyes.
My next jelly bean? Licorice. Thanks pal.

All in all,
I've decided I really enjoy rainy Wednesday nights. Especially the kind that involve bike rides home from work, and finishing off the last of your jelly beans with a good friend. :)

Those are a few of my most favorite little blessings.
 
I haven't been doing so well at counting my little blessings lately- and Last night I realized it. The rain had stopped just in time for my bike ride home, and the wet asphalt sparkled under the streetlamps. 
"Oh hey," I thought, "It's kindof really beautiful out here." 
and I suddenly got that wonderful feeling of "Shawna, I know it hasn't been an easy ride lately- but you're still loved, ok?"

I even took my headphones out for the rest of the ride home, Just so Heavenly Father could know I was listening.


more little blessings:
  • Laughing with Kyrie. - I say She has a signature laugh, and she says I have one for every occasion.
  • Walking in the rain with Abbie and drinking Hot Coco that burns my mouth.
  • Drawing with the windows open.
  • Flannel sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment