Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Mostly, Life is good.

So. I pretty much love summer and all. 

(not that that's unusual or anything.)

See, in the summer, things like this happen:


 It had been all to long since we'd grouped up, which was a problem. So, with some "Woman in Black" inspiration from Abbie, I got a campfire/movie thing figured out, where we could catch up, un-miss each other, and eat hotdogs.  
Over all, I've realized that some things have changed a ton. We've all grown up a bit; we've tried new things, stretched and tried to re-patch relationships, we've started carving out our separate paths.  
We're on our way to becoming completely different people.
In most cases, that would make me nervous, but I've realized something else.

If something doesn't need to change, it won't.

Somehow, in spite of all of the "littler" changes we've gone through, The "Big" part of us hasn't changed a bit. The "sitting around a campfire, enjoying the company" part of us.
So, I figure it's all good. I'm hopeful. :)



Anywho, Like I said, I love summer. plus a lot of other things.
I love being with friendlies,
and having talks with my Mum,
and finally getting a job,
and eating nutella,
and discovering new stores, Like Cotton On.
Mostly, Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment