Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

for BRI...

It seems that sometimes things don't work out like you'd want them to.
at ALL.
And you're kindof left standing there all like, "Hello, Life? What's the deal?? I thought we were FRIENDS!"
And then you mope.
Which is perfectly understandable.

However, you cant mope forever- I'm pretty sure it's terrible for your health.

Anyway, my good pal Bri has been moping lately- and with good reason. (in short- boys can be a little stupid/misleading at times.) However- It's kind of a problem when the moping reaches a level that involves spending your science class Facebook stalking the engagement photos of said individual, just because they make you want to cry.

"Bri! Stop!"
Austin took her ipod from her.
"but- but-"
The period of moping has officially ended.


We are now working on the "Recovery Stage". aka. the convincing of Bri, that there are many other fishies in the sea.


Like the Asian Guitar Guy she met a few weeks ago:



"I sat behind a tree. so I could listen to him."
-Bri.
(while creeping upon Asian Guitar guy.)

True love? Maybe. Probably not. I don't really think he's Bri's Type.
(note:I have absolutely nothing against Asians- I just think she would be much cuter with an Angelo Saxon. But what would I know?)



Either way- one thing is for certain Bri deserves somebody who is absolutly fantastic for her! Why waste her time waiting for one guy when there is probably somebody better out there?

I drew her a picture to illustrate my point:
This Is Bri.

And this is Bri with the man of her dreams. She hasn't had the chance to meet him yet because she's been spending WAYY to much time worrying about "Bob". (aka not "bob") Realize what you are missing out on Bri! I'm pretty sure this guy is great! Please- Move on with your wonderful life so that he can finally present himself to you. and date you. The end.

She laughed.
"Ok, Shawna, I'll work on it."

Austin's face lit up- "Bri! you totally should date that Asian!"
.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Shawna,
    You will be glad to know that I actually wrote my closure blog on "Bob" yesterday. I took your advice! He is engaged now and it is time for me to stop moping :) CUTE ANGLO SAXON BOY IN PICTURE ABOVE, HERE I COME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shawna! :D I love that YOU are giving someone else this advice. Just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha If anyone should know what it's like to wast time over a guy its me! but I guess I've just recently come to the realization that if it's really "true love"- it'll work out. And if not? On to the better guy! :)

    ReplyDelete