Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hey There

Hello again. :) 
After a nice, long, Perfect, Christmas Break- I'm ready to jump back into life. 
I've got good memories to back me, I have people who love me, and a Heavenly Father that will help me do anything!
That's all I need.
anywho. You should be hearing more of me. good? Good.

And to be quite honest- I'm ready to have a little excitement in  my life again. Since New Years- my biggest adventure was my trip to the ATM...

I really hate that ATM.
First off- there's always that fear that it will eat my debit card, or my money, or my hard earned work check...


Then there's the beeping. I know I'm not the most tech savvy person on the planet-but I'm pretty sure it takes most people more than .25 seconds to deposit a check.

Gah! Its enough to give a person a heart attack! Especially if you don't know the beeping is only due to the ATM's Impatience...
I thought I'd broken it.
panic.panic.panic.panic.panic.panic.panic.panic.panic.panic.
"Why are you beeping? Why are you beeping?! Stop. Stop! Stoppit-Stoppit!! Stop BEEPING!!"
- And then there was the awkward moment when some guy stopped to ask me if I needed help- and I realized my whole episode had been out loud. as if the beeping wasn't enough to make me feel stupid.
"Ohh, no I've got it!" Friendly wave, hit CANCEL TRANSACTION button.
I waited until he was long gone before I tried again.
Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment