Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am Thankful.

Life is good. :)
and I 'm glad.

and seeing as today is Thanksgiving- this is my thankful list:

I'm Thankful...
  • That I have a loving home to come back to. 
  • That I have parents to set strong examples for me.
  • That My Heavenly Father Loves me.
  • For my comfy "home bed" 
  • The Friends who make me smile.
  • That the things that don't work out always make room for better things.
  • For the Yellow Submarine movie.
  • For an baby sister to cuddle with.
  • For a best friend that can make anything fantastic. (even taxi-cabbing siblings.)
  • That my cat, George, finally let me pet him.
  • That my Shoobie lets me tell her stories 24/7.
  • That my brother always has something to say.
  • For pie.
  • For grandparents slides. (even the sideways ones that give you a kink in the neck.)
  • For the rotate picture button on computers.
  • For Letters.
  • That my cousins are the coolest on the planet.
  • For Dreams
  • For the Seasons
  • That I can watch red-neck tv shows with my step-dad.
  • That Mom still makes me email Santa.
  • For an aunt that thinks of everything. (she bought Tupperware so all of the college students could take leftovers back to school. Yes!)
  • for having access to a car.
  • For the temporary escape holiday breaks provide.
  • For Memories.
  • For Laughing
  • That I don't have to worry too much about being a cat lady.
  • For Duct Tape.
  • for the game Catch phrase
  • For spontaneous decisions
  • For people who change your life without even knowing it.
  • For inspiration.
And pretty much a lot more stuff than I can write... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment