Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fine enough.

Sometimes- Heavenly Father lets people fall down.
But I'm pretty sure he always makes sure there's a cushion of some sort waiting at the bottom.

He's nice like that.


For instance- My week just kinda fell, plummeted and exploded into a million little tiny pieces. For Multiple reasons. (cough cough I don't want anyone blaming themselves here.)


But I guess it had good timing.


I don't have to work the rest of the week. 
which is really good... Working at a call center can be very close to working in (hell) And I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle having someone hang up on me right now. Even if they are a complete stranger. 
"Hi, My name is Shawna Richardson, and I'm calling on behalf of Nationwide insurance to conduct a brief survey-"
 "NOT INTERESTED!" *Click-dial tone*
 "OHH WHY, does everyone hate meeeeee?!?" *Starts throwing things- chairs, phones, papers- needs to be hit soundly in the head with a stapler by Boss-Man Lance in order to be contained.
Yeah....

Plus it kindof helped that I got to spend all of last weekend with some of my best friends. It was a kind little reminder before hand, that there are a handful of people out there that care about me. (Even if their ways of showing it include attacking with Nerf guns, "accidentally" Shoving you towards the edge of a cliff, and kidnapping you to help pay ice cream...)

Plus, Heavenly Father must have known that last weekend would be enough to let me know that I had someone to go to, just in case something were to happen.

"Um, If I needed to have a good cry, would you be my friend?"

"Ummm I suppose..."

"Suppose", meaning that my best friend was over within five minutes -even though he finds crying to be incredibly awkward, and unsightly.

I didn't want to talk about it, So we just walked.
We walked Down the streets, past the stadium, through the cemetery...
It was about 1 in the morning by the time we got home-
but I felt better.
It's amazing how just being with someone can do that to you.

I got up early for Aerobics today- then spent an hour at the gym, sorting through my thoughts. 
I guess life does kindof make sense. It's funny how some things "not clicking" seem to "click". Even if I don't like it working that way at all whatsoever. 
I still feel a little out of it, a little raw, And I still stand by what I said in my last post- completely- But I've got a feeling that things will eventually be fine. It Just takes time.

Last night alone has shown me that I've been blessed to have two of the best friends a person could ask for. I'm thankful for honesty- It's sharp sometimes, but It's better than living through a lie. I'm thankful for patience, and unquestioning loyalty. (especially when it means loosing sleep to comfort an emotional friend.)
My Heavenly Father loves me.

Things will get better. maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment