Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Home again with some "Springy" Thoughts

 I've kindof been going over the past few days in my head-
And while parts of them are a blur- (Lots of walking combined with very little sleep can do that to you!)  There are a few things that stick out.
Lessons learned, you could say:

  •  sometimes choices don't involve choosing between good and evil. ("Join the Dark side.") Lots of the time, all of your options are equally good. which can make things a little tricky... on the bright side though, with that, how can you fail?
  • Going along with choices and stuff- sometimes just because a choice is seeming to present itself right away- doesn't mean you need to decide right then! sometimes you can take years. (In my case, I will.)
  • What's supposed to work out will work out. (hard to believe sometimes. I really struggle with this one, but deep down know its true...)
  • Girls are prone to PMS. and unfortunately- the timing is always terrible. However- Taking a deep breath and realizing how absolutely happy you ought to be- is a good reminder that you really are that happy. yeah?
  • The Temple with always make everything better. So do good Friends at the temple.
  • Most of the time people won't outright say they care about you. (even if that would be nice.) More often they Show you. and in some ways, that means even more
  •  Patience is probably the trickiest thing on the planet! But I've realized the things you have to be patient for are 100% worth the wait

Moving on then.
I'm currently sitting in my backyard, It's sunny with a slight breeze, and it's starting to smell like summer. Plus I've got the Beatles singing to me from my Ipod. Could I be any happier? Probably not. 

One thing I love about the Beatles, is that they have a song for pretty much every occasion. Today, This one stood out:

I'm Happy Just to Dance with you
by The Beatles
 
 Before this dance is through
I think I'll love you too
I'm so happy when you dance with me
I don't want to kiss or hold your hand
If its funny try and understand
There is really nothing else I'd rather do
'cause I'm happy just to dance with you

I don't need to hug or hold you tight

I just want to dance with you all night
In this world there's nothing I would rather do
'cause I'm happy just to dance with you

Just to dance with you

Is everything I need
Before this dance is through
I think I'll love you too
I'm so happy when you dance with me

If somebody tries to take my place

Let's pretend we just can't see his face
In this world there's nothing I would rather do
'cause I'm happy just to dance with you

Just to dance with you

Is everything I need
Before this dance is through
I think I'll love you too
I'm so happy when you dance with me

If somebody tries to take my place

Let's pretend we just can't see his face
In this world there's nothing I would rather do
I discovered I'm in love with you

'cause I'm happy just to dance with you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment